2012-06-17

Nesu.../ I'm not... (art journalling)

Labas rytas! Vėl anksti pakylau, nes norėjau užbaigti šį darbelį. Mano ir jūsų akims dar truputėlis saviraiškos su meninio dienoraščio puslapiais. Su šiuo darbeliu dalyvauju Sodalicious konkurse.

Good morning! I'm early again in order to add the last touches to this "masterpiece" :). I'm taking part in Sodalicious art journalling challenge with this piece of work. I used lots of stamping, glimmer mists, Prima masks (stencils), watercolour pens,inks. I hope you'll enjoy the view.





P.S. This morning (June 18th) one of my favourite blogs "Simon Says Stamp and Show" announced a challenge  and my "piece of art" is almost brand new, finished only yesterday, I'd love to join this challenge as well.  The condition is to use brown colour, I used light brown mists.

5 comments: